Eating out on budget on Nevsky

...or on other streets of St. Petersburg is not an easy task. There are a lot of cafes, menus in English are lame, prices are high and food could be all types of nice (or not). So I thought you might need my help.

I've created a list on Foursquare to help you find a spot where you get cheap&safe food for lunch (maybe even local stuff like this tcheburek on the picture below):

https://foursquare.com/forgetenot/list/cheap-and-safe-food-in-stpete

You can either open this map from your laptop and write something down or save this list to your Foursquare account so the list will be in your pocket. I'll put new spots to this list when I find something nice.

I've already written about how much I love Foursquare for helping people out in random cities.


No comments:

Post a Comment